The Agency provides comprehensive ACA compliance support and business advice, including tracking and reporting of employee data, codifying safe harbors, assisting with documentation of compliant plan offers, disclosures to employees and workflow.
ACAEssentials is a detailed resource for employers to survive the Affordable Care Act’s employer mandate and other important provisions. The authors of this “employer’s field guide” are Joel Allumbaugh, founder and president of The Allumbaugh Agency, and Steve Gerlach, a noted ERISA attorney and a member of Bernstein Shur’s Labor & Employment Practice Group.
ACA Essentials focuses on the pieces of the ACA that specifically apply to and affect employers, and offers employers clear information about how the ACA works, how it can affect them, and what they can do to survive and thrive in the post-ACA world. ACA Essentials: The employer’s field guide includes:
- How to comply with ACA reporting requirements
- How to determine your organization’s deadline for complying with the Pay-or-Play provisions
- How to navigate the Pay-or-Play rules
- How to calculate your organization’s small employer tax credit
- How to determine whether your organization must comply with the Employer Mandate
- How to determine how many full-time equivalent employees are in your organization
- How to talk to employees about the ACA