In the current business climate, Leave Management / FMLA can be very challenging to administer. It is cumbersome keeping up-to-date and compliant with ever-changing rules, regulations, and provisions. Additionally, difficulties tracking individual leaves and intermittent leaves are proving costly to employers; too much of Human Resources’ time is dedicated to managing leaves. The Allumbaugh Agency can help.
Some features of the Leave Management / FMLA administration:
- Acting as the single intake source for all STD, LTD, and FMLA claims eliminates redundancies, increases accuracy and enhances employee satisfaction.
- Centralized data collection, missed premium reconciliation and employee services in The Allumbaugh Agency’s ONE STOP repository; NO SILOING data.
- Determining employee eligibility and entitlement for the requested leave based on Company, State and Federal Plans.
- Employee files are date/and/time stamped, adhering to time-sensitive notifications.
- All required documents, designations, and forms in the client and employee specific customized Leave Packages are sent directly to employees.
- On-going tracking of leaves including reduced schedule and intermittent leaves.
- Communicating with employee supervisors, providing updates to coordinate employee return-to-work.
- Managing and collecting missed insurance premiums while on leave.
- Reporting on standard leave measurements, such as:
- Number of employees on leave
- Number of intermittent leaves
- Occupational vs. Non-Occupational leaves
- Total hours of leave taken
- Total hours of intermittent leave taken
- Leave trends
- Employer specific reporting
- Customer service addressing employee questions pertaining to a leave.
- Secure employee information- all Personal Health Information, as defined by HIPPA, is protected and transmitted with encryption services in compliance with the HITECH Act.